7/16/2007

Summer in Taiwan

Okay, I was supposed to go down under to get away this sizzling heat. The plane booked, luggage packed, money wired...then my visa was delayed. At first I can't believe this is happening again. It's like a bad nightmare repeats itself one more time with the same villain and the same gruesome plot.

Then I realized that the more I push, the less I got. Things like this has already beyond my hands. It's not that I don't fight hard enough, it's just bad luck, I guess?

Thinking back the whole story of study in AU, I've never seen anyone else suffer like this. To a person who rarely go to the hospital, the endless health examination and x-rays can drive one crazy. To prove that you are NOT ILL is far more difficult than the other way around. The doctor here agrees on my good physical condition, but it is still not enough to prove I'm not ill???

Don't ask me the logic. I don't get it, either.

I almost lost my temper in my last conversation with the AU. office here. I wouldn't even go there again if it it's not that I have someone special there....

Is it some kind of test? or a sign, maybe?

Well, we've decided to enjoy the summer here instead. He's flying here and I'm going to be the tour guide to show him around.

We're going to Kaoshiung, the Taroko Gauge, Hualien and some neighboring places, too. Gonna try some B & B places in Hualien this time. Hopefully we'll have some good pics to post then?

Luckily I got to extend my plane tickets till next Jan.

Today's food for thoughts- Half an Hour: Things You Really Need to Learn

Technorati Tags: ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

沒有留言:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed