1/24/2009

5 DAYS from leaving for Prague

image

8晚的住宿都搞定了.全部住宿費為5100kc,合台幣若概算為1:2的話,也不過10200NT.實在很便宜.

Prague webcam gives u a quick look at how the city looks like at the moment.

I was whining about the temperature the other day now I'm about to fly to the place covered in snow. Hmmmm, talking about contradictory.

Few people hesitate to ask me again how solo is my trip. Yes, solo, as you know, alone, singular, pereiod.

I take this as a way to say goodbye to my single life. My last chance to explore the world in my own pace. A lot of anonymous friends help me along the way. Comparing with a lovely-printed-but-too-thick-to-bring Lonely planet, I prefer local knowledge from those travelers.

The pool of knowledge made traveling alone more interesting, more tailor-made, more individual, sounds like TRAVEL 2.0? This could be a great research topic.

You can learn from/contribute experiences from here:

ehow

i go u go

trip advisor

As for how far you take them into account? That is your decision.

沒有留言:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed