1/29/2009

Flying Korean Air

CIMG1910 It's better to look up the lounge for your priority pass on the internet before you leave for the airport.

Usally they would have a sign on the doorway states who are entitled with the privilege.

The Inchuan airport in Seoul looks new and clean. The toilet  is a bit small, just enough room to squeenze in with a backpack. I don't get the idea of how they managed to design a restroom with spacious asiles but minimum room for each toilet? It's not comfortable at all!

The airport looks pretty spacious and modern but isn't that the same thing to almost every airport in major cities? The Korean Experience Room however, is an interesting stop to have a bit of korean taste if you wish to kill some time while waiting for transfering flight.

It is located in Gate 23. You won't miss it since the decoration is quite exotic. Two beautiful Korean ladies station there to introduce Korean culture to foreigners. On-site handcraft is invovled. I got to make my own miniature of paper folding with the material they offered.

 

CIMG1911

CIMG1914

 

The lady is trying to fix the desaster....okay, i'm really not the material for artist.

CIMG1912 This beautiful Korean lady has pretty good command in Mandarin. She learned the language by watching soapies!

She probably knew more Taiwanese soapies than me!

It is a very simple craft but comes out lovely and impressive. The ladies wear traditional Korean outfit, a bit similar to Kimono. I have to say I absolutely admire its color and style. Somehow this petite Korean experience room improves my prior impression of Korea. Great marketing!

This is also my first time to fly with Korean Air. I was disappointed to find out there's no TV available on board. No movie at all during this 11 hrs of flight! I was planning to have a movie-watching relay! :-(

The flight is nearly half full so I sit alone again. Well, ain't it great to travel in off-season?

 

沒有留言:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed