1/29/2009

On my way to Praha到布格格的路上_首爾仁川轉機

It was a pretty smooth flight from Taoyuan to Seoul. I was sitting with no one, and so were other seemingly solo-travellers. This is one of the advantages of traveling alone, you are more likely to have your own space if the flight is not full. I watched a movie starred by Diane Lien and Richard Gere after finish my breakfast. Some people age gracefully and they are certainly among them.

After arriving Soul, it took me a while to locate the transfer desk of Korean Air. One of the lady in the counter has pretty good command of Mandarin.

I determined to find a place to use my priority Pas. After going up and down the escalator twice and the information desk didn't really help much, I decided to go back to the lady in the Korean Air. Viola, just around the corner, pass a coffee shop, there's a hub accepts Priority Pass.

The room faciliaties are not much but just enough. Internet services, quite a few selection of food and baverage, most of them are pretty light.

The beauty of it is....I don't have to pay...well, sort of, in exchange with my prior spending;-P

Time to go now.... I'll be in prague 11 hours later!

 

沒有留言:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed