8/14/2009

Get to and from Changi airport

Though I stayed in Singapore for one day only, I still managed to spend most of my money before going home. The things is I actually have to open my wallet, carefully count the coins and 2 dollar notes one by one to make sure I have enough money for shuttle bus fare.

image

Then I realized that taking MRT is a much sensible choice of traveling. Singapore MRT website is pretty user friendly.  Check out the online calculator for the fare of a ride. Then you can decide which way to go, the $9 shuttle bus? or the $1.9 MRT( from the Matraa to airport)? 

 image

One thing to keep in mind is that if you intend to book the shuttle bus to pick up from hotel, you need to book the service 2 hours ahead!!

If you are taking MRT, avoid Central station as much as possible. There are just too many people happen to be in the same place!! Check the network map to find an alternative transfer spot. 

Technorati 的標籤:,,,,,

沒有留言:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed