7/07/2006

The feedback from the City Government of Melbourne
As I mentioned in my last post, Noporate and I decided to file a complain to the Melbourne City. We did. After a not-so-easy searching for the chanels for complains, I finally find the email address. I wrote an email detailing our experience and stressed how much we love Melbourne and hoping our contribution can somehow better the city.
We received two emails from the city of Melbourne. One of the email seems very sincere:

Hi Annie....as someone passionate about Australia's tourism industry, it saddens me to receive feedback such as your dreadful experiences. On the bright side however, we don't get to know about these issues until people like yourselves take the time to bring it to our attention. So, thank you very much for your informative email, and we are now in a position to act to rectify.

.....I hope this has not been the experience of too many others.

Both letters also stressed that they are going to act on this problem. However, Noporate and I are very skeptical that we'll ever hear from the Melbourne City Government again. But, still, instead of taking the s*it, I want to raise the question and make them see. If everyone of us make the effort of acting on injustice, I believe we're shaping the history in a positive way!

沒有留言:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed